Do you have what it takes to learn the secrets to success?
Your family has given you one chance to rebuild their farming legacy. Build your own company by learning real financial literacy basics and entrepreneurial skills!
- Farm your way with many varieties of berry crops.
- Survive off the land by fishing, mining, and collecting resources.
- Explore and find treasure.
- Build up your community by helping others.
- Track your progress and see how you compare to players across the world!
FUNancial Literacy is a now thing!
Financial Education should be socialized at an early age. Early Financial Socialization is key to long term Financial Wellness!
The Four Money Bears: Berryville will allow players to accomplish 3 important goals:
- Experience the process of entrepreneurship.
- Understand the four basic functions of money.
- Have fun learning while developing healthy financial habits! Seriously!
- Custom White labeling. Your branding in our game!
- Single Sign On Solutions.
- Open API.
- Dynamic Reports for integrating into your system.
- Lead generation.
- Cross functional rewards between platforms! Your client could use your system and gain rewards in ours & vice versa!
SUPPORT FINANCIAL LITERACY AND SHARE ”THE FOUR MONEY BEARS” WITH KIDS everywhere!
About the Book
The Four Money Bears teach kids the four basic functions of money. Join Spender Bear, Saver Bear, Investor Bear, and Giver Bear as they teach us ways to use money. When they work together they learn to build a Budget and Teach each other how to better manage their money today and for the future.
Financial literacy starts at home. But for many parents of young children that can be a challenge. Our children need to be taught how to manage money from an early age. However, financial literacy programs are few and far to be found in elementary schools or middle schools.
We are proud to partner with the University of South Florida.
Our Advisor board
- Noreen Beaman - Vice Chair Board of Directors, Orion
- David Graham - Co-Founder - Code Ninjas
- Jess Liberi - Head of Platform Technology - Fidelity
- Adam Holt - CEO - Asset Map
- Peter Hans - FinTech Executive
- Chris Kane - CEO - Chek
- Derrick Wesley - Founder - iMar Learning Solutions
- Evan Leaphart - Founder - Kiddie Kredit
- Jessica Pelletier - Executive Director - FitMoney
- Dorien Nunez, CFA - OMNI Research Group
- Dr. Preston Cherry, CFP® - Founder, Concurrent Financial Planning